"Come away to Italy with me”
said my KitchenAid Rep Vicky. Stop - Not as racy as it sounds. Kitchen Aid were displaying their latest range and to make sure they had maximum exposure, where better to show off than at EuroCucina - the greatest Kitchen and Bathroom show in the world. Off I popped to Italy for three days of ‘schmoosing’ in the finest surroundings, staying at the Hotel Villa e Palazzo Aminta, set on the shores of Lake Maggiore in a location known as Stresa.
And admiring all things kitchen design!
If you love design, and you are reading our blog, so I guess you do, you must visit Eurocucina! The organizers specify these 6 main reasons why EuroCucina is a place to be:
1. The show covers 120 exhibitors on a surface of 23,000 m2 (EuroCucina), more than 40 exhibitors on 12,000 m2 (FTK: For The Kitchen, sister exhibition on kitchen technology)
2. Demand for kitchens has risen, so it’s great to be on top of kitchen trends.
3. There is a fertile ground for growing markets where large residential and hospitality contracts are being developed (USA, UK, China and some parts of the Middle East).
4. Italians know design. EuroCucina showcases the finest examples: top Italian and international brands all in one place!
5. Get with the trends: cutting-edge innovation, technology and design. EuroCucina helps you take your kitchen knowledge to the next level.
6. FTK: it’s the place to witness the newest technology that makes for intelligent homes.
EuroCucina exhibition takes place every year in April. So, come away to Italy with us!